Our Stories Have Soul
We make shoes to make a difference. Join us!
When our employees aren’t innovating, producing, or marketing our products, they’re out preserving and protecting the places we live, work and play. So, you could say we’re a little busy, but in a meaningful way. We’re lucky to be able to live many lives, splitting our time between work, play and giving back. And we’re proud to have these stories to share with you.
KEEN Brand Values
We are committed to putting our values in motion. From the products we make, to the actions we take, we inspire ourselves and others to live and work monumental every day.
Yes, we make great shoes. More importantly, we build amazing careers and support healthy families. Our employees aren’t simply our greatest resource. They’re the reason we do any of this. From our factories to our design offices to our retail floors, our brand is full of people brimming with a passion for excellence, a love for life outside, and a desire to make things better. If that resonates with you, we may just have your dream job waiting.
In many ways the center of the KEEN universe, this quickly growing team converges our product and merchandising stories with our brand and ambassador stories to create compelling online experiences and meaningful digital engagements.
Marketing & Creative Careers
From social media to ambassador stories to fun events with our fans, this team of creators and communicators represents the front lines of our brand experience. They live to share stories, activate on our values, and create positive change.
A wonderful mix of left brain and right brain sensibilities, our designers, developers, and product managers exist in constant pursuit of quality, efficiency, and innovation. They dream up the next big things and make them realities.
JEDI Working Group
We have a grass-roots, employee led, Justice Equity Diversity & Inclusion (JEDI) committee where we focus on the topics you see below:
- Employee Experience: Focused on internally promoting Heritage/History Months through education, action, and engagement
- Integrity and Accountability: Focused on researching and suggesting ways to change/enact policies that support a more diverse and inclusive workforce
- Communications: Focused on communicating the JEDI Working Groups projects out to the whole company
- Product: Focused on our product – from the design process to how it shows up for consumers – using a JEDI lens to find projects and improvements that can be made
- Fans: Focused on how we are showing up in our external content, how we can externally amplify the JEDI work being done internally
Our benefits and wellness programs are structured in a way that allows us to provide the greatest benefits to our employees and their families and recognize our team’s diverse needs. We provide market competitive benefits that include healthcare, financial protection, retirement savings, and wellness initiatives.
Some Employee Favorites:
Paid Parental Leave – 7 weeks
Paid volunteer time:
40 hours per year!
Unlimited massage therapy via our medical plan
Seasonal free product program
Dog friendly office (although we are currently working from home)
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
You must be logged in to post a review.
KEEN Footwear has posted 11 jobs