Rocketmiles is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel.
About Rocket Travel
Rocket Travel partners with loyalty programs around the world to make travel even more rewarding. Our customers can earn and redeem miles, points, and gift cards, or save big with exclusive discounts, for booking travel accommodations around the world, from global favorite brands to boutique bed and breakfasts. We also help our partners curate vacation excursion planning and car rental services, with a completely branded experience from the first search to check-out from their stay.
We attract customers from every corner of the globe with a user experience that’s built in-house from ideation to finished product: our team includes front- and back-end developers, customer service, data analysts, designers, marketers, accountants, partnership sales, and managers. We have offices in Chicago, NYC, Bogota, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, and Cebu, as well as colleagues working remotely across four continents. Our global partnerships range from world-class airlines to international banks to large-scale shopping platforms.
We began in 2013 as a start-up, were acquired by Bookings Holdings Group two quick years later, and we’ve been growing rapidly ever since. Rocket Travel is dedicated to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone has the opportunity to reach new heights in their career, and expand their knowledge working alongside talented, dedicated colleagues. We encourage all applicants with a touch of wanderlust to apply to our team, as we work toward helping our travelers reach the vacation of their dreams.
We travel together
When we’re not helping frequent travelers earn rewards, you might find our team:
- Scaling down narrow canyons in Zion National Park
- Skiing the snowy Sierras
- Searching for the Observatory in Arecibo
- SoFaring in our West Loop office
- Speeding cross-country by rail to JazzFest
- Sandboxing our next Diplomacy move
Our team members enjoy these benefits and perks:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan, with company matching
- Flexible vacation time
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Discount hotel bookings and annual travel credits
- Lunch & learns from peers as well as community leaders
- Regular team lunches and happy hours
- Mentorship program for professional development
- Snacks, beverages, and cold-brew on tap
- Optional after-hours activities: movie nights, cooking classes, concerts, and more!
Rocketmiles is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We encourage applicants with wanderlust to apply.
Rate This Company ( No reviews yet )
You must be logged in to post a review.
Rocket Travel, a Booking Holdings Company has posted 6 jobs