About the Role
This role is perfect for someone that: is bilingual in Spanish, loves staffing, recruiting and evaluating job candidates. You will recruit for kitchen staff, delivery driver and machine service technicians as well as other hourly food manufacturing positions. Conduct full execution of the hiring process from recruitment to onboarding. Being bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Full execution of the recruitment process for food manufacturing staff (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers) including recruitment administration.
- Create job postings that are articulate, professional and attention-grabbing to attract the right candidates, posting these ads on various online and offline resources, while maintaining and running our ATS.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Meet with applicants to discuss the position and to screen them for suitability, including conducting background tests and drug screenings.
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media and other tactics to hunt out the top people to fill open positions.
- Make job offers to applicants who pass screening and interview processes and are approved by management by providing them with an offer letter and discussing the benefits, requirements, and details of the position.
- Maintain paperwork on applicants throughout the process and set up new human resource records using HR system for new hires.
- Conduct new hire training/onboarding and benefits orientation programs, ensuring hires have everything needed for the first day.
- Administrative duties and record-keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, communications, finance, marketing, economics or another relevant field.
- 4-6 years of recruitment related environment
- Attention to detail (Everyone says this, but we actually test for this).
- Being bilingual in Spanish is required
- Unrivaled written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine alignment with Farmer’s Fridge mission, values and culture.
- One of the best benefits is our fantastic team. You will get to work with a phenomenal group of individuals that are passionate about making people’s lives happier through food they can trust.
- Traditional Benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability, 10 paid holidays and paid time off.
- Daily Fridge Credit that you can use at any Farmer’s Fridge location for up to $10 off one meal each day.
- Monthly Phone Bill Credit: For employees who use their personal phone for business related work (up to $50).
- Professional Development and Training Opportunities: We are focused on growth and development for our team and invest in our employees though a variety of trainings, development opportunities, networking events, and more.
- Clarity Breaks: Once a week, we offer flexibility for our staff to step away from their routine to reflect on larger company strategy, major projects, and top priorities.
- Wellness Opportunities: We offer wellness activities for team members, based in both relaxation and team building including company-wide sports leagues, yoga, and more.
- Social Events: We take time to celebrate the wins and connect with people across locations through lunches, mixers, BBQs, and other gatherings. Team members are often encouraged to bring their family and friends along to these events.
- Community Service Opportunities: Our team routinely joins with community partners (schools, nonprofit organizations, etc.) and participates in events that are aligned with our Core Values.
- Spontaneous Events: The team often gets together in small groups or as an entire team to grab coffee, go for a walk, and many other impromptu events!
About Farmer’s Fridge:
At Farmer’s Fridge, we believe it should be easy for everyone to get delicious, nutritious food in a hurry. We source the best ingredients we can find, and bring them to our kitchen in Chicago’s Fulton Market. Every night we chop, roast, mix, and shred everything by hand, creating tasty salads, meals, and snacks that we deliver daily to our growing network of citywide Fridges. Chances are good there’s a Fridge near you right now, stocked full of good stuff, waiting to serve you something tasty with a few taps of a touchscreen. If you’re passionate about our mission and about giving our customers a great experience, keep reading!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Labeled as: Bilingual, Human Resources