Do you embody the saying, “…there is no I in team”? Are you a Software Development Professional yearning to find a place to take your career to the next level? Is problem solving and troubleshooting to design and create unique software solutions part of your DNA? Then it’s time to take a look at the Seller Experiences team! Read on to learn more…
Our goal is simple – the Seller Experiences Team seeks to make online selling more attractive to a broader demographic of potential retailers through superior scalable object-oriented code. Your work will directly impact cost, selection and the customer experience for both internal and external customers alike.
As an experienced Software Engineer, you will help drive the global expansion of our applications and services, with a significant opportunity to define a Seller and Buyer facing Amazon platform. You will develop a scalable framework for the improvement of the Seller Experience as you work collaboratively across Amazon development teams to integrate their services with our applications and platform. Because you take pride in setting the standard for engineering excellence, you are a hands-on, pragmatic problem solver that easily balances trade-offs between competing interests. You thrive in a fast-moving team environment where you are able to juggle complex dependencies and requirements while producing optimal solutions.
· B.S. in Computer Science/a related field or relevant experience.
· 5+ years of software development experience in Object Oriented Development & Design (OOA & OOD).
· Strong experience developing and designing with Java, Scala, Kotlin, C/C++, C++ or similar web development tools.
· Solid experience developing distributed, highly scalable software solutions.
· MS degree and/or PhD preferred in Computer Science, Math or related discipline.
· Experience with XML, SOAP, REST, and web services including AWS (Amazon Web Services)
· Knowledge of relational databases, NoSQL databases and web application frameworks.
If you are passionate about mobile technologies, Machine Learning, lean process principles, and building technology that directly impacts millions of external partners daily, then the Seller Experiences team is interested in hearing from you!
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets, and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today’s pioneers, that’s exactly why there’s no place on Earth they’d rather build than Amazon.