Account Executive – Corporate
Chorus is on the leading edge of the next generation of sales excellence. We are looking for highly motivated sales professionals to represent our mission and deliver world-class customer experiences. The Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales quotas while bringing the best of Chorus to every interaction. The ideal candidate must be passionate about empowering sales professionals and other client-facing teams to do the same!
This role is based can be based in Boston or San Francisco and will report directly into the RVP of Corporate Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with customers from initial contact to closing the account emphasizing process and domain expertise
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Team to ensure and seamless customer experience and successful onboarding.
- Generate roughly 50% of own pipeline by handling inbound leads, working network, sourcing referrals, attending shows, and maintaining relationships with lost opportunities.
- Position Chorus to win new business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Accurately forecast and manage pipeline by adopting sales process and methodology and maintaining hygiene in CRM
- Evangelize Chorus in the community and network, serving as a brand ambassador with clear and concise value proposition.
- Contribute to the evolution of Chorus’ sales philosophy, playbook, and processes that emphasize true discovery, identifying customers’ real needs, and driving impact.
- Study Chorus’ market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (ie Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Revenue Operations, and Marketing) to continue to deliver best in class service and successful outcomes.
- Advocate on behalf of customers bridging conversations between client requirements and engineering teams.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of quota carrying sales experience, particularly in SaaS, Sales Enablement and/or Operations, and/or Analytics and/or technical background.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales roles.
- Has previously sold to sales leadership, revenue operations, and/or sales enablement leadership personas.
- Experience collaborating with BDR teams and ability to self-source 50% of own pipeline.
- Driven by process and structurally sound in sales approach.
- Demonstrates an optimistic perspective and competitive mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written with ability to communicate with impact, brevity, and strong articulation.
- Experience leveraging Conversation Intelligence is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume within the Noirefy platform and send an email to Nick Lee, Sales Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org