Comeet is a collaborative recruiting SaaS platform for the modern business world that is rapidly integrating other collaborative tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, and Dropbox.
Easily deployed into almost any organization, Comeet replaces legacy applicant tracking systems, and spreadsheets. Everything needed to find candidates, reduce the pool to a short list, and identify and hire the best is integrated. Tasks are automated, everyone and everything are coordinated and scheduled, and nothing and no one falls through the cracks.
Our innovative design was recognized with a 2015 UXie Award, which essentially means that Comeet is really easy to use and people won’t be frustrated using it. It’s such a welcome upgrade, in fact, to an ATS and so user-friendly that our customers use terms like “the iPhone of recruiting” and “life-changing” to describe their lives recruiting with Comeet.
Comeet is seeking a Account Executive to join our quickly growing enterprise sales team.
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Sales and will be an integral part of elevating Comeet’s success in the US. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in “full cycle” selling. This includes prospecting, conducting discovery calls and demos, and, of course, closing new logos. You will need to be entrepreneurial and able to successfully manage day-to-day objectives related to hitting your target.
The ideal candidate will have 1-4 years of enterprise sales experience.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will:
- Prospect new leads, provide detailed product demonstrations, negotiate and close your own deals
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- Prioritize and manage your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Cultivate and maintain business relationships with key decision-makers
- Utilize innovative sales tactics/methodologies to perform at a high level
- Track phone calls, emails and overall activity using Salesforce
- Provide monthly forecasts on the sales pipeline
Helpful Skills & Experience You’ll Need to Succeed
- 1-4 years of HR Technology sales experience in the enterprise space, closing high velocity SMB deals around $5k annually with a sales cycle of 1 month
- Ability to prospect, nurture and maintain executive level relationships
- Professional consultative skills: you can bring insights to partners with executive presence and clarity, enabling them to take bold, impactful action and habituating them to seek your strategic advice.
- Results- and efficiency-oriented mindset, balanced with adaptability and a positive attitude.
- Experience with sales enablement tools (i.e. Salesloft, Outreach, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- College/University graduate with a 4-year degree preferred
Perks and Benefits
We hope you’re excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Comeet! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks and benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary, uncapped commission potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- Work closely with the founders and executive team and have access to help shape the company product roadmap
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage.
- A great referral program – good people know good people!