|Job Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator||Date: March 2021|
|Reports to: Assistant Controller||Department: Finance|
|Status: Full-time, hourly||Direct Reports: 0|
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for general accounts receivable duties, performing a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks according to established policies, procedures, and deadlines.
- Maintains the international billing process of creating and posting final invoices
- the electronic returns process regarding exception reporting and credit memo creation
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations and reconcile daily bank transactions
- Creates reporting and file monthly sales tax returns for all jurisdictions
- Reconciles and maintain all corporate, online, and related AR accounts
- Supports the month end closing process
- Supports financial and regulatory audits
- Monitors SAP system delivery failures and work cross functionally to resolve them
- Minimum two years of applicable accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Proficiency with MS Windows software, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Willing to learn additional software applications as required
- Ability to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work at KEEN: Driven by a passion for life outside, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned brand from Portland, Oregon, that’s on a mission to create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure. Founded in 2003, KEEN launched a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport adventure sandal, and has donated more than $18 million to non-profit organizations and causes around the world to promote responsible outdoor recreation, including conservation efforts to protect open spaces. KEEN strives to show the world through its products and its actions that a business for good can actually be good for business. By giving back, reducing impact, and activating communities and individuals to protect the places where we work and play, KEEN puts its values in motion and takes action to leave the world a better place.
At KEEN, we believe in a more just and equitable future for all people. As a global brand, we acknowledge that our business, buildings, and daily lives exist within the traditional territories of indigenous peoples. We strive for a future that recognizes the knowledge, rights, and resilience of these peoples.
KEEN Footwear is an equal opportunity employer. We value an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Address: 515 NW 13th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97209
- Salary Type: Hourly