We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our Customer Retention team and own strategy development aimed at scaling user engagement and retention programs. By bringing the Brad’s Deals brand promise to life across all aspects of the user experience, you have a clear understanding of how to uncover and leverage data to deliver highly relevant and targeted multi-channel lifecycle journeys. Your strategic ability is only matched by your flawless hands-on execution skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Bolster retention by optimizing our current programs and launching new data-driven initiatives. Identify high-value behaviors and motivators to achieve or exceed target KPIs.
- Coordinate cross-channel marketing initiatives for web, mobile, email, push and ensure seamless experience and collaboration across all screens and touchpoints.
Who You Are:
- Self-Starter: You find a way to make things happen whether you’re collaborating with a group or working independently and are relentlessly resourceful.
- Effective Communicator: Strong communication and leadership skills, both internally and with consumers. You thrive on sharing proposals and results with stakeholders.
- Multi-Tasker: You’re confident in your ability to manage multiple complex priorities with tight deadlines.
- Detail Oriented: You’re structured and are excited by the organization. You obsess over the details.
- Problem Solver: Innate ability to identify gaps, propose solutions, and achieve resolution.
- Analytical: You use data for strong, informed decisions and measurable results.
- Curious: You’re eager to explore, understand the “why” and are not afraid to ask questions, especially the hard ones.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in email marketing, segmentation and automation
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to derive insights, run experiments, and iterate
- Basic knowledge and ability to edit HTML/CSS
- Experience with Braze (ESP) and Segment (CDP) or similar platforms
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail