Razeware is the company behind raywenderlich.com, the most popular mobile development site on the Internet. We are a small bootstrapped company with just 19 full-time team members, and we work with a wide network of over 300 part-time contractors from around the world who help create tutorials, videos, and books for our site. Our entire company is remote, and this job is too.
Over the past 10 years, our community has published over 4,000 videos, 2,000 articles, and 50 books. Our products have made a difference in the lives of thousands of developers across the world, helping them to get their first job as a mobile developer, grow their careers, or create the app of their dreams.
And even though we’ve grown a lot as a company, we know that our future success is dependent on helping our customers get the most out of their experience at raywenderlich.com. So that’s why we’re looking to hire an experienced Enterprise Sales Representative to help us grow our B2B sales, to assist us with our mission of helping companies provide the best mobile development courses to their internal teams!
We are seeking a full-time Enterprise SaaS Sales Representative to help us scale the B2B side of our e-learning platform. We’ve grown as a company to $3MM ARR almost exclusively on word of mouth, and currently facilitate organic Team subscription requests; however, the demand has gotten to a point that we need to have a sales leader who can help build out the sales function and processes and be at the ground floor.
What we’re looking for
Your job is to build on the initial strong interest in our Team and Enterprise SaaS offerings, work with potential clients to determine their needs, educate them about the product, close these deals, and help maintain these client relationships year after year. You’ll help iterate on our existing sales pipeline to make it robust, efficient and repeatable. You’ll identify top-of-funnel improvements to help boost our lead generation and inbound inquiries.
As a self-motivated and customer-focused team member, you have demonstrated ability in handling sales with technical-minded decision makers, ideally in the EdTech space, and you also have experience in working and collaborating with global remote teams. You are proficient at working with cloud-based collaboration and CRM tools, and your online presentation and communication skills are second-to-none.
The ideal candidate
You enjoy working with a creative, fast-growing company with a passion for the tech industry, especially in the mobile tech space. You’ll report to the CMO, and you’ll work collaboratively and creatively with the entire Sales & Marketing and Customer Support teams to bring our high-quality products and services to more people through innovative and modern sales methodologies.
- Handle inbound enterprise inquiries
- Understand enterprise client needs regarding pricing and features
- Plan, implement and present webinars and demos to clients
- Help build and iterate on an effective enterprise sales pipeline
- Seek potential opportunities and perform outreach
- Build case studies, whitepapers and other content for lead generation
- Assist with post-sale client care
- Help build out our B2B/Enterprise process, from discovery to closing
- Hit organizational sales goals and MRR targets
- Assist with discovery of new markets
- Demonstrated excellence at B2B and Enterprise sales in EdTech or an adjacent vertical
- Demonstrated interest in the tech community
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a remote environment and be self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales
- Experience with CRM and/or sales pipeline management
- Experience with crafting proposals and presenting to decision makers
- Demonstrated sales experience in SaaS and/or e-learning platforms and content
- 3-5 years experience in Sales Representative, Sales Development, Lead Development, or related roles
What we offer
- Remote working. Work when and where you want, provided you can manage a three-hour overlay with the standard 9-5 EST workday, and you can accommodate client meetings as necessary.
- Competitive US salary.
- A premium health plan starting on your first day (US only).
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with matching starting your first day (US only).
- Generous paid time off, including a 2-week company-wide winter holiday.
- Equipment budget (US only).
- Professional development budget for work-related learning materials.
- Mentorship and guidance from our CEO, CMO and all other teams across the organization.
- Work with a friendly, motivated & unique team.
Imagine having the opportunity to join a project with writers from Australia and Italy, editors from Croatia and Spain, and a project manager from Mexico. At raywenderlich.com, this is a typical experience, as we build collaborative teams with the best talent from all over the world.
Our goal is to create a friendly and inclusive community of developers and educators. We welcome anyone, regardless of your age, sexual orientation, disability, physical ability, race or religion.
Our team connects from nearly every continent, and we’re proud of the diverse perspectives and experiences they bring from the tech industry to provide the best working and learning environments for each other and our learners.
Aligned with our company value of “supporting each other,” last year, we have made a public commitment to examine our own habits and biases as a company, and do our best to support equity in our industry. We welcome applicants who share our vision of diversity and inclusion as we strive to create the most high-quality content for developers world-wide.
To apply for this role, or if you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Send your CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.