Do you love learning new things and sharing your knowledge with others?
Wouldn’t it be cool to be able to do that that full time: while actually getting paid?
Better yet, what if you could do this remotely, from the comfort of your own home.
This isn’t just a dream job – this can be a reality.
We are currently hiring a full-time video instructor to create top-of-the line Android video courses for our site!
This job is ideal if you…
- are passionate about Android development.
- love to learn new things and share your knowledge with others.
- dream of doing this full time!
- want to work with a friendly and supportive community of like-minded developers.
- consider yourself self-motivated, highly productive, and a go-getter!
Keep reading to find out more about us and the job, and to learn how to apply.
Razeware is the company behind raywenderlich.com, the most popular mobile development site on the Internet. We are a small bootstrapped company with just 19 full-time team members (and growing!), and we work with a wide network of over 300 part-time contractors from around the world who help create tutorials, videos, and books for our site.
Over the past 10 years, our community has published over 4,000 videos, 2,000 articles, and 50 books. Our products have made a difference in the lives of thousands of developers across the world, helping them to get their first job as a mobile developer, grow their careers, or create the app of their dreams.
- Remote working: live anywhere!
- A competitive salary.
- A premium health plan starting your first day (US only).
- 401K retirement plan with matching starting your first day (US only).
- Generous paid time off, including a 2-week company-wide Christmas vacation!
- Give back to the community and help thousands of developers learn & grow.
- Work with a friendly, supportive, & unique team! :]
- 2+ years of full-time experience creating professional Android apps.
- Prior experience sharing your knowledge with the community, through organizing or speaking at meetups, giving conference talks, writing blog posts, creating YouTube videos, sharing open source code, etc.
- Highly organized with impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Experience using tools such as Trello, Confluence, Google Docs, and Discord.
- Able to thrive in a remote environment.
Diversity Statements or Pledges
Imagine having the opportunity to join a project with writers from Australia and Italy, editors from Croatia and Spain, and a project manager from Mexico. At raywenderlich.com, this is a typical experience, as we build collaborative teams with the best talent from all over the world.
Our goal is to create a friendly and inclusive community of developers and educators. We welcome anyone, regardless of your age, sexual orientation, disability, physical ability, race or religion.
Our team connects from nearly every continent, and we’re proud of the diverse perspectives and experiences they bring from the tech industry to provide the best working and learning environments for each other and our learners.
Aligned with our company value of “supporting each other,” last year, we have made a public commitment to examine our own habits and biases as a company, and do our best to support equity in our industry. We welcome applicants who share our vision of diversity and inclusion as we strive to create the most high-quality content for developers world-wide.
How To Apply
If this sounds like your dream job, please email email@example.com your resume, plus the answers to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Please send links to anything you’ve done to share your knowledge with the community, such as links to conference talks, blog posts, YouTube videos, open source code, etc.
- Salary Type: Annual