Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, Co-CEO and Designer, Tory Burch. The collection, known for color, print and eclectic details, includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, home and beauty. Art, music, travel, interiors and the designer’s own stylish parents are inspirations for the collection.
Our company launched in February 2004 with a single boutique on what was then a remote street in downtown Manhattan. Today, we are a global brand with a presence in more than 50 countries, but in many ways we are only just beginning. There is so much we want to do!
Brand integrity, global inspiration and beautiful products are integral to who we are as a company and what we have accomplished to date. Our incredible team is an equally important part of the equation. We believe that each of our employees play a vital role in our continuing efforts to grow and evolve.
Tory Burch is currently seeking an International Ecommerce Manager to support the Marketing & Digital Strategy Director on international digital expansion. This role will oversee end-to-end the launch of new digital platforms, including the business opportunity evaluation, development of resourcing and operational plans, and project management for the launch of new platforms. In addition, the Manager will continue optimization efforts for existing digital platforms, including strategic advisory support for international business leaders, documentation of best practices, and facilitating internal digital leadership forums. S/he will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally, across Marketing, Creative, Technology, Product, Analytics, CRM, Email, and Site Merchandising, as well as partner with International business leads.
- Partner with business leaders to evaluate new digital opportunities, incl. DTC eCommerce, digital concessions and wholesale partnerships
- Lead end-to-end project management for the launch of new international ecommerce platforms, including development of workplan, overseeing Steering Committee updates to executives, and driving clarity amongst roles and responsibilities between global and local teams
- Support regional partners to identify strategies to optimize existing digital platforms
- Provide advisory support for international leaders on eCommerce strategies and budget planning
- Manage and facilitate forums for regional digital leaders to share digital key learnings and best practices
- Oversee documentation of digital best practices across functions for international partners
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience required; 2+ years in top tier management consulting firm preferred
- Experience with strategic planning, financial analysis, and project management
- Ability to develop and manage cross-functional relationships across a global team at all levels in the organization
- Hypothesis-driven mindset and excellent problem-solving skills
- Willingness to take initiative, work autonomously, and tackle complex situations
- Expert verbal and written skills, with fluency in Excel and Powerpoint, as well as experience presenting to executives
- Interest in fashion and luxury e-Commerce, prior experience in fashion a plus
Please note any skills/qualities you would want someone to have in this role in addition to our core skills:
- Adaptable – Change before you have to
- Changes course easily – Knows when to be patient and when to push – Works well in the gray – Shows grace under pressure – Owns mistakes and learns from them – Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn’t wait for direction – Builds for the future – Takes personal ownership and accountability – Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative – No “I” in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded – Integrates the perspectives of others – Is direct but respectful – Communicates cross functionally – Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision – Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus – Put yourself in Tory’s shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work – Creates a transformational client experience – Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers – Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values – Being “Buddy”
- Keeps the “Buddy Values” alive: Honesty + Kindness, Passion + Humility, Integrity + Compassion, Excellence + Humor. – It’s not just what you do, but how you do it – Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise – Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job – Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices – Puts learning into practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
- Salary Type: Annual