The Sales Planning Analyst is responsible for improving the consumer experience and drives sales and profitability by analyzing consumer trends for Key Accounts.
- Minimizes lost sales due to inventory availability through accurate forecasting
- Analyzes strategic metrics including dollar and unit sell-thru sales, weeks of supply, average unit retail, door count grading, brick and mortar vs. eCommerce sales
- Develops and communicates ongoing sales reporting (sales results, promotional tracking, marketing effectiveness, etc.)
- Evaluates emerging trends, rationale, and competitive landscape to drive enhancements to current business practices. Develops emerging strategies to grow market segment share
- Develops forecasting model through use of historical data, current trends and input of Key Account managers
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a focus in Finance, Economics, or related focus preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in eCommerce vendor management, eCommerce consulting, business analysis, engineering, or brand management at a leading consumer packaged goods company
- Prior experience with managing inventory plans for Key Accounts
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and in front of large audiences
- Ability to learn a varied set of tools
- Ability to perform a regression analysis
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel) and Power BI
Why Work at KEEN: Driven by a passion for life outside, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned brand from Portland, Oregon, that’s on a mission to create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure. Founded in 2003, KEEN launched a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport adventure sandal, and has donated more than $18 million to non-profit organizations and causes around the world to promote responsible outdoor recreation, including conservation efforts to protect open spaces. KEEN strives to show the world through its products and its actions that a business for good can actually be good for business. By giving back, reducing impact, and activating communities and individuals to protect the places where we work and play, KEEN puts its values in motion and takes action to leave the world a better place.
At KEEN, we believe in a more just and equitable future for all people. As a global brand, we acknowledge that our business, buildings, and daily lives exist within the traditional territories of indigenous peoples. We strive for a future that recognizes the knowledge, rights, and resilience of these peoples.
KEEN Footwear is an equal opportunity employer. We value an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Salary Type: Annual