We’re searching for a Senior Manager to bring new, energy-creating ideas to life on our Brand Experiences team. In this role, you’ll help lead the conception and execution of culturally relevant, forward-thinking initiatives that bring excitement and awareness to Warby Parker, enhance our brand, and surprise and delight our community. It’s the perfect position for someone who celebrates creative and cultural diversity, keeps their finger on the proverbial pulse, and has a history of building connections and communities through distinctive, innovative, and clever storytelling. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll do:
- Stay connected to the cultural landscape and constantly assess where and how we can weave Warby Parker into it, reaching new audiences through unexpected partnerships, programs, projects, and people
- Build and maintain strong, ongoing relationships on behalf of the brand with key creatives, potential collaborators, and partners across different industries and audiences, with an eye toward pushing the boundaries of where the brand lives
- Serve as a constant source of creative ideas, tapping into salient cultural moments and identifying tastemakers that reflect our brand pillars and values
- Lead and obsessively fine-tune new product and seeding strategies, connecting with culturally-relevant visionaries in every effort
- Work across the organization to push forward innovative brand projects and initiatives that put Warby Parker at the center of the conversation
- Continuously work to improve internal processes and make sure that brand initiatives are executed smoothly, on time, and within budget
- Partner with the Brand Marketing team on product collaborations and support with creative elements to extend the reach of each initiative
- Juggle critical, time-sensitive, high-visibility projects within the Brand Experiences team
- Establish tangible business and brand objectives and monitor results
- Be a key “keeper of the brand,” always working to clarify, articulate, and execute creative marketing programs that embody the unique qualities that define Warby Parker to internal and external constituencies
Who you are:
- Backed by 8+ years of experience in multidisciplinary creative marketing, with influential outcomes
- Someone with a track record of ideating and executing clever, non-traditional partnerships, pushing boundaries left and right to articulate a brand vision in exciting ways
- Always connecting with new people—you have strong existing relationships across all sorts of industries and interests
- Fluent in contemporary culture, with impeccable taste and a keen understanding of what drives and inspires customers today
- A curious, ultra-creative, and strategic thinker who’s excited by the opportunity to build unique partnerships and bring unexpected products, projects, and experiences to our customers
- Passionate about the Warby Parker brand and committed to the spirit of the company’s core values
- Experienced in production, event management, and cross-functional collaboration, with super-high standards and a focus on efficiency (we’re talking: budgets, timelines, processes, and the like)
- Not on the Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
We’re constantly asking ourselves how we can do more and make a greater impact—and that starts by reimagining everything that a company and industry can be. We want to demonstrate that a business can scale, be profitable, and do good in the world—without charging a premium for it. And we’ve learned that it takes creativity, empathy, and innovation to achieve that goal.
Since the day we launched in 2010, we’ve pioneered ideas, designed products, and developed technologies that help people see. We offer everything our customers need for happier eyes at a price that leaves them with money in their pockets, from designer-quality glasses and contacts to eye exams and vision tests.
Ultimately, we believe in vision for all, which is why for every pair of glasses or sunglasses we sell, a pair of glasses is distributed to someone in need through our Buy a Pair, Give a Pair program. Over eight million pairs of glasses have been distributed in over 50 countries; that means eight million people now have the glasses they need to learn, work, and achieve better economic outcomes.
At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings and events, volunteering and learning opportunities, and just great company filled with curious, kind folks. Dreaming up and sharing ideas aren’t responsibilities reserved for certain teams or leaders; the challenge (a really fun one) of innovation is on all of our shoulders. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, and identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (We’re happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community and belonging keeps us excited to walk through the door every day, wherever that door may be.
We’re driven to continue building a workplace, based on inclusive behaviors and equitable systems, where all employees can bring their authentic selves, feel engaged, and share their perspectives as a valued member of Team Warby. Transparency is what we’re all about, and our annual Impact Report and Racial Equity Strategy lay out how we’re sticking to these values.
- Salary Type: Annual