Our Ideal Candidate
- Is excited about Web Monetization
- Can succeed in a fast paced startup environment where change is constant.
- Enjoys being part of a small and creative team.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will
- Lead the effort to improve and automate tests within the software development lifecycle.
- Develop test processes and quality requirements.
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to design and implement robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions.
- Identify and communicate risks about our releases. Look beyond the area of responsibility and ensure our platform delivers value to our customers.
- Perform code reviews.
- Review pull requests from engineers to ensure new tests have been written, and to look for any test coverage that is missing.
- Assist the engineering team in creating alerts to notify engineers when there is an issue in production.
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Extensive experience developing test automation or software applications using Node.js and are open to working in Typescript.
- Experience developing test infrastructure, test frameworks to automate testing of UIs, RESTful services, and libraries.
- Experience in API, and server backend test automation.
- Experience testing and/or maintaining performant microservice oriented software.
- A balance of logic and creativity while always maintaining quality.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively manage and resolve tasks and issues.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Takes Initiative: Can be hands-on and self-directed in a fast-paced environment that gives you autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Background with payout infrastructure or content platforms.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science OR related degree.
- Salary Type: Annual