|Job Title: Territory Manager, Utility (Northern Midwest)||Date: March 2021|
|Reports to: Territory Sales Manager||Department: Utility Sales|
|Status: Full-time, salaried||Direct Reports: No|
The Territory Manager is responsible for all aspects of sales for KEEN Utility in the Northern Midwest (Wisconsin, upper Michigan). Position is responsible for developing strong business relations with retail partners that sell industrial footwear. You will be responsible in all aspects of the sales process including product placement, seasonal sales planning, marketing, and retail support. You will also be responsible for reporting to the Sales Management team all aspects of the territory including trends, and completion in territory.
- Create accurate seasonal sales forecasts and execute sell-in each season for KEEN Utility
- Build annual marketing plan to support sales through promotion and point-of-sale elements. Execute to full utilization of budgeted funds
- Communicate to sales manager customer needs and sales actions in territory
- Accurate forecasting product needs for territory
- Responsible for managing day-to-day travel expenses within territory
- Plan efficient travel throughout territory to meet and service customer needs
- Develop strong relationships with key customers in territory
- Be a resource for product and marketing for customers in territory
- Execute all marketing initiatives for the Utility brand at retail
- Product knowledge and market knowledge in the Utility aspects of business
- Proactive management of issues that arise in a positive and efficient manner
- BA/BS degree and/or 5 years equivalent experience in Utility/Industrial/Work-boot territory sales
- Ability to work effectively with internal team in all aspects of business, including sales, planning, product, marketing, and credit
- Ability to communicate strengths, opportunities, challenges, and threats of/to your territory with Sales Management
- Ability to work independently, be detailed and well organized
- Ability to own and execute projects to a deadline
- Must possess a positive ‘can do’ attitude
Why Work at KEEN: Driven by a passion for life outside, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned brand from Portland, Oregon, that’s on a mission to create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure. Founded in 2003, KEEN launched a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport adventure sandal, and has donated more than $18 million to non-profit organizations and causes around the world to promote responsible outdoor recreation, including conservation efforts to protect open spaces. KEEN strives to show the world through its products and its actions that a business for good can actually be good for business. By giving back, reducing impact, and activating communities and individuals to protect the places where we work and play, KEEN puts its values in motion and takes action to leave the world a better place.
At KEEN, we believe in a more just and equitable future for all people. As a global brand, we acknowledge that our business, buildings, and daily lives exist within the traditional territories of indigenous peoples. We strive for a future that recognizes the knowledge, rights, and resilience of these peoples.
KEEN Footwear is an equal opportunity employer. We value an inclusive and diverse community. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
- Address: 515 NW 13th Avenue, Portland Oregon 97209
- Salary Type: Annual